Custom Dog Tag with QR Code Powered By PingTag
Learn more at MyPingTag.com
🐾 When you receive your tags, simply scan each QR code to activate it and add your contact information to it. Each QR code is unique, and should be added separately to your PingTag account.
✅ You can update your contact information anytime without having to change your QR codes, and you can manage all your tags in one easy-to-use dashboard.
PingTag works anywhere in the world, and does not require any apps to be downloaded or installed!
- Quick Access to Information: Simply scan the QR code on the tag with a smartphone, and your pet's crucial details, such as their name, your contact information, and any medical requirements, are instantly accessible to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Laser-Engraved: Our pet tags are meticulously laser-engraved, ensuring precision and attention to detail in every tag. This commitment to quality means your pet's information remains clear and legible, offering a durable and reliable solution for identification.
- Lightweight and Perfect for Everyday Wear: Our pet tags are designed with your pet's comfort in mind. They are incredibly lightweight, making them ideal for everyday wear. Your pet won't even notice it's there, ensuring their happiness and ease.
No Jingle. Completely Silent: Tired of the noisy, clinking sound that traditional pet tags make? Our tags are designed to be completely silent. No more distractions or disturbances during your peaceful moments together.
Waterproof: Whether your pet loves splashing in puddles, swimming, or getting caught in the rain, our tags are waterproof and built to withstand moisture. Your pet's information stays secure and readable, no matter what adventures they embark on.
You can also upgrade your membership to Premium to add more peace-of-mind to your QR codes:
- Add images and share important information on the pages that open when someone scans your QR code.
- Receive SMS and Email alerts with the geographic location as soon as one of your QR codes is scanned.
- Assign multiple contacts for each QR code.
- Hide your identity and your contact information while receiving email and text messages from people, and replying anonymously via SMS.