We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition you received and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we'll send instructions on how and where to send your package.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong item so we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Pet ID tags cannot be returned due to their personalized nature. However, we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with your product, please get in touch with us, and we will make it right.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
- To make an exchange, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Express shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Please verify the shipping address you entered when placing your order. If the address is incorrect and a replacement must be sent, a replacement fee will be charged. Or, if your package was delivered but not picked up, a replacement fee will be charged.
- You are responsible for covering return shipping
- We will notify you once we've received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you'll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember that your bank or credit card company can process and post the refund. Due to security reasons, we are only able to refund the card that was used at checkout.
Contact Us if you have more questions